Forex Contest Rules
- The following persons are not eligible for participation in the Contest:
- employees (or immediate family members of employees) of the Company Real Trade Group, its IB, agents and other partners;
- people under 18 years of age;
- legal entities.
- To participate in the Contest, a contestant has to sign up for the Contest by correctly filling in the following information:
- country of residence;
- city of residence;
- legal residence address (also please see the clause 9 and specify the required information here);
- e-mail address;
- nickname to be visible.
- All entries must be in English only (!). After the registration a contestant will get his/her contest account details, login and password (need to be saved!). A contestant account will be activated within 48 hours.
- Entries that are late, incomplete, or in any other language will not be considered for participation in the Contest.
- A contestant who has provided incomplete or false information will not be eligible for the prize.
- All personal information collected in connection with this Contest remains confidential, except the use of the following information that is posted in the current Top 15 contestants:
- current deposit balance, that is updated when positions are closed.
- By entering this Contest, the winner acknowledges that the following personal data will be posted on the Company`s web site:
- login account;
- final balance;
- Only ONE entry per person is allowed. In case several people are going to participate in the Contest using the same IP address, it is strongly recommended to inform the Real Trade Group Administration about the exact number of contestants before the contest account gets activated, otherwise, all the contestants will be disqualified.
- Also in accordance with the clause 3 of the Contest Rules, a contestant must provide the following information during the registration process in the event if a contestant uses:
- internet-cafe by providing its IP address;
- IP address of the another contestant by specifying both login numbers and IP address;
- dynamic IP;
- proxy server by specifying the external IP address.
- HTTPort, SOCKScap or other utilities by specifying the external IP-address.
- Contestants using the same IP address without a prior notification will be disqualified and are not eligible for the prize. In the event if a potential prize winner is disqualified, the Real Trade Group Administration may, in its sole discretion, select an alternative potential winner with the next highest total score.
- All trading operations are made with "virtual money" using online trading platform Real Trader 4 and its demo server RealTrade-Demo.
- Start up deposit - $5000 in virtual money.
- Trading will be enabled only within the contest period, but not within its registration and ending. A contestant cannot execute trade transactions by the phone and any other way, but using the trading platform Real Trader 4.
- Contest participants execute trade transactions in compliance with the Trading Terms of the Company.
- Contestant is allowed to have unlimited amount of open lots during the entire period of the Contest.
- The contestant who made the highest profit at the time of Contest ending is deemed the winner.
- In case a contestant has open positions at the time of Contest ending, all of them will be closed by a daily closing price for that particular day accordingly to the Trading Rules of the Company.
- In case more than one contestant has equal profit balance at the time of Contest ending, the contestant with bigger amount of trading operations becomes a winner.
- It is up to the potentional prize winner to provide a scanned copy of valid photo identification with the same details provided during registration to claim a prize within 3 days after the Contest has been finished by sending it to info(at)realtrader.org. Failure to provide such on time will be considered a forfeiture of the prize.
- All the claims arisen to contestants on the basis of carrying out the Contest or calculation of the Contest’s results should be sent to info(at)realtrader.org not later than 2 business days after the Contest is considered as ended (e-mail subject: "Contest, Login #xxxxx").
- The claims connected with disputes regarding impossibility to make trading operations on the contest account due to poor quality of internet connection can not be accepted by the contest administration for consideration.
- Decisions made by the Real Trade Group Administration are final in all cases.
- To get a prize contest winners should open a real account here. Prize sum will be transferred to the contestants trading account during the results announcement period. It can be used for trading operations and can be withdrawn to the contestant`s specified account after transactions have been conducted on a real account in a total amount of 10 lot, but not less than 10 transactions with a leverage 1:100.