Trading Risk Insurance
The company Real Trade is glad to offer you a new trading risk insurance service that will let you preserve and defend your trading capital by eliminating the risk of potential losses in trading Forex. Insure your trading capital and take advantage of an opportunity to get the 100% reimbursement of your insured deposit!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Fund your trading account*. The detailed information on available payment methods can be found here.
*Trading risk insurance service is available to both new and existing clients, who have already opened and funded trading accounts.
2. Once your deposit has been credited to your trading account, please complete and submit a Trading Risk Insurance form.
3. The cost of trading risk insurance is 10% of the deposit. The insurance will come into force after the insurance premium is withdrawn from your trading account. The insurance remains in force for one year.
4. Each subsequent replenishment of your trading account is liable to the trading risk insurance service on the above-mentioned conditions. Partial insurance is not available.
5. If the insured event occurs, you will get the 100% reimbursement of your insured deposit.
6. The insurance becomes invalid in the following cases:
first reimbursement of insured deposit is made;
first withdrawal of funds from your trading account is made;
after one year when the insurance came into force.
7. In order to obtain reimbursement of your insured deposit, you have to send a request to email@example.com. Your request will be processed within 1-2 business days*.
*Requests submitted after the expiration of the insurance period will not be accepted for processing.
8. Once the reimbursement is deposited into your trading account, you can:
proceed with your trading;
fund trading account, if necessary;
withdraw funds that exceed the amount of the reimbursement of insured deposit.
9. The reimbursement and profit, which is made using reimbursement, of insured deposit can be partially or fully withdrawn from your trading account after the expiry of one year from the date of reimbursement receipt.
10. Repeated insurance of a trading account, on which the reimbursement has been credited, is available after the expiry of one year from the date of reimbursement receipt.